Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 15 seconds of relative fame...

So chances are if you're reading this blog, you're already aware of this, but thought I'd toot my little horn and post a link to the Vanishing Post referencing this blog on Tony Jones' website. Evidently the Famous and Powerful Mr. Jones found it via the blog of The Best Writer I Know Who Isn't Published (yet), who lately has been doubling both as my pastor and my P.R. guy. Bro emailed my poem to none other than The Great Phyllis Tickle, who said "What a beautiful writer she is, and how completely she captures what we all sense is happening..." Heh. Yeah. What SHE said.

It was quite a rush to be referenced by T.J.... and so very Moff's luck that the post vanished from his main page within hours of his posting it. lol

1 comment:

Mike said...

yo, you got it backwards... I'm just riding your coattails, Moff.